I was sent a 40 day supply of Skinade. It’s not the first time I have tried the product but it is the first time I have used it consistently.
The ‘Skinade’ drinks are heavily packed with collagen – 7000mg of collagen. After the age of 25 collagen rates in the skin decline, and from there there is a depressing annual 1% decline. Collagen is a structural protein – and keeps skin looking plump – it makes up 30% of the proteins in the body. When the body receives collagen it can decrease the appearance of cellulite, heal scars, and boost elasticity – yes please all round to that. Ultimately collagen is important for the whole body – not just for the face.
The Purpose of Skinade
- Skinade has been designed to increase skin suppleness and hydration
- Plump the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Make skin appear more radiant
- Healthy looking hair and nails
Collagen is best absorbed first thing in the morning, so that is the best time to drink the daily dose of ‘Skinade’. It tastes great – I assumed it was orange flavour – but it’s actually peach which isn’t my favourite thing but I really enjoyed the flavour.
There are two options in terms of packaging. There are the read to drink bottles, or the sachets that you mix with water and are perfect for travel and space saving. If you chose the sachets ensure that you only mix the liquid with cold water – hot water prevents the absorption of collagen.
The collagen used in ‘Skinade’ is sourced from fresh water fish (don’t worry in terms of taste) but do be aware of this if you are vegan or vegetarian. The quantity of collagen per serving is huge – if you opted for a tablet instead you would have to take a large quantity daily to come close to consuming 7000mg. The drinks also contain Omega 3 and 6, L-lysine, B Vitamins and Vitamin C.
One of the ladies that works at ARK Skincare in Putney, which is one of the places that the product is sold, noticed a remarkable improvement to dry patches of skin on her body. She is completely hooked.
My skin felt great, it’s hard to notice dramatic improvement when you see yourself in the mirror every day, but I am a convert now – and it’s something I would very much like to keep using. I loved knowing I was consuming collagen, I drank the very last drop from each bottle. I would highly recommend trialling a course prior to a big event like a holiday or a wedding.
Skinade Trial Results
The below trial was conducted by Skinade and positively scrutinised by ‘Skincare Watchdog’.
- After 4 to 6 days skin is softer and more hydrated.
- After 10 to 14 days skin is more smooth, radiant, glowing and more uniform.
- Between 2 to 4 weeks skin starts to appear firmer and fuller with a noticeable reduction in fine line and wrinkles.
- After the 4 to 6 weekly skin-renewal cycle, the improvements continue to build. Individual result will vary but, with continued use on a daily basis, your skin will continue to improve.
Price – £99 for 30 days
Buy Skinade online – HERE