I was asked if I would like to try the new ‘All-Over Miracle Oil’ from Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream Range.
The hugely popular Elizabeth Arden favourite ‘Eight Hour Cream’ – I used to use for everything – gloss, lip balm, eyebrow taming, dry heels, a barrier cream for flying. I’ve neglected it a bit recently and am re-inpired after trying this great new oil spray!
I love the texture of this spray, it’s light when it is applied but intensely nourishing to the skin. I like to apply it to slightly damp skin when I come out of the shower. I then reapply to exposed limbs once dressed to give my skin a glow.
Try dabbing a little onto cheekbones and collarbone with fingertips.
Blend a little into foundation to add a glow, or use as a primer before a bb cream or base.
The oil blend contains Tsubaki Oil, which is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, collagen boosting, soothing properties for skin. It also contains Omega 6 and 9 which nourish and firm skin. I’ve been reading a lot about topical applications of the Omegas and reviews are positive. The oil also contains boswellia resin, grape seed oil, ginger root extract, vitamin E, avocado, olive and sunflower seed oils, and rosemary extract.
It is claimed to be delicately scented with a light, citrus floral fragrance. To me it smells sexy and earthy but not overwhelming.
Elizabeth Arden’s 8 Uses for All-Over Miracle Oil
- All Over Body Moisture – spritz and rub in
- Reduces Dry Rough Skin – feet, legs and elbows
- Adds Shine to Dull Dry Hair – use a little as a serum or as a treatment before washing
- Post Shave Moisture – soothes skin after shaving. Use to shave if necessary
- Massage Away Stress – use for massage, add some essential oils to revive or relax
- Scent Promotes Sense of Well-Being – blend of Tsubaki Oil and Grape Seed Oil
- Cuticle Softener – use on fingers and toes
- Instant Shine – glowing limbs, body and face
http://www.feelunique.com/eighthour (free UK postage)