Prtty Peaushun – Skin Tight Body Lotion

Prtty Peaushun

Quite simply put, I get extremely excited about this product, more excited than I have been in a very long time – I’m not sure what that says about me. Prtty Peauchun is a ‘skin tight body lotion’, and my goodness me does it make the skin look incredible.

Made in California, and still a little undercover in the UK – Prtty once you have found – will make you never want to step out with a bare leg again.

It glosses up the limbs – use it across the chest too – it gives a little radiance induced coverage and a silky healthy look to the skin.

Apparently dark looks incredible on lighter skin, and light highlights darker skin beautifully – but you can also just chose the one that is closest to your skin tone. I was being heavily persuaded to buy dark, even though I am relatively fair. In the end I settled for ‘Medium’ – which is the shade that I have pictured.

Prtty PeaushunPrtty Peaushun Medium ShadePrtty Peaushun Gloss

It contains light reflecting particles that flatter the skin – and it helps to disguise cellulite, stretch marks, varicose veins, and bruising. It is made with Avocado Oil and Butter, Jojoba Gel, Arnica, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary, and Calendula Flower – 92% raw ingredients. A little goes a very long way.

I wore this on my arms one day when I was on the morning programme ‘The Wright Stuff’ and even the make-up artist Justine was asking me to write down the name of it for her.

In the UK it is sold on one of my very favourite websites Cult Beauty. Until the end of 3rd July 2015 there is 15% discount using code PARTY15 at the checkout.

Price –

£33.00

To buy –

Prtty Peaushun on the SkinPrtty Peaushun package

9 Comments on Prtty Peaushun – Skin Tight Body Lotion

1. Daniel
    March 8, 2013 at 4:14 pm (5 years ago)

Does it rub off on clothing?

2. Amanda
    March 8, 2013 at 7:30 pm (5 years ago)

What’s the nail varnish your wearing, it’s gorgouse x

March 9, 2013 at 10:11 am (5 years ago)

You may need to copy and paste that link – I think I can’t leave a link in the comments! It’s ‘in the bag’ X

3. Amanda
    March 8, 2013 at 7:44 pm (5 years ago)

That should have said gorgeous, bloody predictive text!!!!!

4. Jessica
    March 10, 2013 at 10:06 pm (5 years ago)

This is one of my most favorite products. Also gorgeous on your chest, shoulders, and back if a dress is strapless or lower cut in the back.

5. Trish
    March 13, 2013 at 9:29 am (5 years ago)

Bought one and I love it. It really gives a healthy glow. It is not cheap and so not using it daily (yet)! Only one fault for me – I am not keen on the soft packaging as I prefer a firmer bottle but maybe I will change my mind if it makes it easier to squeeze out the last bits. Great product.

March 18, 2013 at 7:51 pm (5 years ago)

I know what you mean about the packaging but on a positive it is great for travel as the container shrinks! X

6. Sharon
    May 22, 2013 at 2:52 pm (5 years ago)

hey Susie, just wondering does the shade ‘plain’ give a colour to the skin? because I would like to wear it over pale skin but also over any tan that I put on, I just want it for radiance more than colour so I was just wondering about the ‘plain’ shade?