I’ve been friends with Kelly for nearly a decade. One of my favourite things about her is that she never mentions how she looks – nothing good and nothing bad – I admire both. She’s ridiculously gorgeous, that goes without saying. Very happy without make up, in her gym stuff, in a halloween costume, or dressed up to the nines. She’s just very comfortable, which I’ve said before, and I’ll say again, is really attractive.
Having said all of that I was desperate to know, for the blog, what her favourite products currently are, so I asked Kelly, who is working in Belfast on what sounds like a very elegant project – Keith Lemon’s new film – for her top 5 beauty products. Links to them are at the bottom.
1) Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System £120.00 – Recommended to me by Nichola Joss (the lady Kelly would work with before major photoshoots). Amazing cleansing brush works with your face cleanser to completely clean your face free of make up and dirt. Shrinks pores and deeply cleanses.
2) Linda Meredith Cleansing Gel 130ml £39.00 – I love a face cleanser that I can mix with water and lather up. Linda Meredith has the most incredible skincare line and I have used her products for about 6 years.
3) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 50ml £54.00 – Old school. Can’t beat it. Classic night serum that wins every beauty award.
4) Nubo Diamond Peel and Reveal £65.00 – I have just started using this – every 3 days. Crushed diamonds exfoliate your skin without damaging of scratching the surface. (There are actually two stages to this process – both tubes are 80ml – so although this product sounds high end on the price scale for 160ml it feels a whole lot more reasonable)
5) Mario Badescu Drying Cream 14ml £10.50 – For an emergency – zaps everything!! (The drying lotion is also raved about, I’m actually going to order both to try)
Here are the links, and where to purchase…..
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Linda Meredith Gel Cleanser
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Nubo Peel and Reveal
Mario Badescu Drying Cream – this is a link to beautybay.com – it offers free next day delivery to UK, and free international delivery as well.